At Ron's Home & Hardware, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible on-line shopping experience. This includes a commitment to excellent customer service, even after the products have been delivered. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with a product ordered from Ron's Home & Hardware, we will gladly assist you with your return options. All return requests must be submitted within 30 days of shipment.
**NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE HONORED ON SPECIAL ORDERS, LARGE QUANTITY ORDERS OR CLEARANCE ITEMS.**
To Return Merchandise
To return an item, complete the following steps:
Please note the following when returning an item:
- Send us an email to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Be sure to include your name, date of purchase, and original order number in the request. Omitting any information will only delay resolving your issue, so please double check your email for completeness before sending it to us. All returns must have an RMA number, or they will not be processed. Ron's Home & Hardware is not responsible for items returned without an RMA#. If you are requesting a refund, you must send your product back with an RMA# issued by Ron's Home And Hardware.
- Re-package the item(s) securely with proper inner packaging in a strong corrugated box, affix the shipping label with our return address, and write the RMA# clearly on the shipping label only. DO NOT WRITE or mark the RMA# on the product itself or the product's packaging or box.
- Make sure you receive a tracking number for the package, and email the tracking number to us. You may want to consider insuring the package against loss or damage. Ron's Home And Hardware cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to return shipments. We strongly encourage you to use UPS (insured) or FedEx (insured) to send your merchandise back to us.
- You MUST ship your item within 7 (seven) days from the issue date of the RMA.
- The original shipping charge will not be refunded, except in cases where Ron's Home & Hardware has made a shipping error.
- All returned products will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, except in cases where Ron's Home & Hardware has made an error.
- Returned products must be in original condition including all packaging materials, inserts, manuals, warranty cards (without any writing) and all accessories and sealed (in the original retail packaging) otherwise a refund may not be issued.
- Oversize items, such as patio furniture, are subject to a minimum $25 restocking fee, or 25% of the product cost, whichever is greater.
- Items that require installation cannot be returned after they have been installed, so please make sure the item you have ordered and received is the item needed.
- Special order merchandise, food and beverage items, and pharmaceutical products may not be returned, except in cases where Ron's Home & Hardware has made an error.
- All cabinet hardware, door hardware, and plumbing fixtures will have a 25% restocking fee for returned merchandise. In addition, any large quantity order of any product is subject to a 25% stocking fee
- Ron's Home & Hardware will not accept returns on products that have been used. If an item has been used and is returned to us, no refund will be issued.
- Refused Shipment: You probably won't receive a refund. Refused shipments might be refunded once our warehouse receives the item, minus the original shipping charge, the return shipping charge, and a 50% restocking fee. Our warehouses aren't set-up to receive refused shipments. All returned merchandise is sent to a central location for proper processing. If you want a refund, you must have an RMA# and follow the guidelines outlined above.
- If the information above does not answer your question, please email our customer service department.
If the return item is in new, fully saleable condition, we will be happy to issue a refund for the product, minus a 25% restocking fee and the original shipping charges. The original shipping cost will be refunded if we made a mistake on your order or the product is damaged while in transit to you.
If product is damaged in transit, please contact us within 5 business days of receiving the item.
Defective merchandise must be claimed within 30 days of receipt of your order. Items that have a manufacturer's warranty will be referred to the Product Manufacturer. Items with no stated Manufacturer's Warranty will be dealt with direct by Ron's Home And Hardware. All claims need to be emailed to us in order for us to process and deal with the issue. Items with stated manufacturer's warranties include power tools, heater, grills, power equipment and many other high value items. Please understand that the product manufacturer's warranty is meant to protect you and your investment in your purchase. Please also refer to the Warranty section.
If you wish to exchange your return with a different item, check the site for the new item's availability. We will be happy to ship the replacement item upon our receipt of the original purchase. If there is a balance due, it must be paid before the new items will be shipped. We will issue refunds for difference in price before the new item ships.
All warranties are product specific and vary by manufacturer. Warranty claims are handled soley by the manufacturer. Ron's Home & Hardware cannot be held responsible for defective products. We will be happy to assist you in locating contact information for your item's manufacturer.
**We reserve the right to refuse purchases due to incorrect prices, or any other incorrect information on www.ronshomeandhardware.com**
If you have questions or concerns regarding your order or any of the products we carry, please email us.